From Thom Rainer:
1. Am I spending sufficient time in prayer to be the kind of leader God wants to be?
2. Am I spending sufficient time in the Bible so that God’s Word frames all that I do?
3. Am I a leader first in my family?
4. Do I seek to walk with humility in my daily leadership?
5. Do I seek the best for others and give credit to others?
6. Am I continual learner?
7. Do I seek wisdom from others?
8. Am I a better leader than I was one year ago? Five years ago?
9. If I am not the right leader for where I am now, am I willing to step aside?
10. Am I willing to admit my mistakes?
11. Do I attempt to learn the world and culture better in which I lead?
12. Am I willing to make tough and courageous decisions?