Course 5 | Building a Sports Outreach Ministry Team (BSOMT)
For students to take significant steps toward building a SOLT and Coach Development Team that will launch them into a lifetime of building teams.
Students will be able to:
● Defend the biblical basis and practical benefit of team leadership of SOM
● Identify the key characteristics of a good team and analyze an existing team in light of those qualities
● List the differences between a SOM Leadership Team and a team for Developing Coaches
● Give definitions, biblical basis, and activities for the characteristics of high performance teams
● Give the biblical basis, key curriculum items and activities for developing coaches.
● Understand their leadership and personality style and give the basic differences with other personality and leadership styles